This kata is a "tools kata", intended to build muscle-memory for anyone who does not have mastery over maven, the command line, git, or jenkins configuration.
Be the winner of the robocode battle by creating a jenkins build that produces a jar that contains one or more robocode AIs.
- All coding and compilation must be done using command-line tools/editors.
- No copy+paste allowed (unless you're copying code that you just wrote as part of the current kata)
- There is a 20 minute time limit. All coding and jenkins setup must be accomplished within this space of time.
- You start from scratch ... no pom, no code, not even an empty git repository, no pre-existing jenkins build ... nothing!
- Yes, that means you have to create a new git repo every time you do the kata
- Yes, that means you have to create a new jenkins build every time you do the kata
- The official battle will be launched by this tool ... any builds/classes that this does not detect are automatically disqualified.
- jobs must produce an 'archived' jar in order to be considered by the runner
- jobs must be named according to this pattern: robokata-YYYY-MM-DD-contestant. E.g. 'robokata-2013-06-26-stu'